Skip Ribbon Commands

Anne Coghlan

:

main_page: Home

Faculty, Nursing
Welcome

If you are currently enrolled in the WVC Nursing Program on the Omak Campus, you will find information related to classes I am teaching in ANGEL.  Information on how to use ANGEL, as well as unit study guides will be provided to you in your mailbox (located in the Room 210 Friendship Hall) and by email (WVC student email accounts only).

If you are a current WVC student who is interested in our nursing program, please attend one of the following advising sessions scheduled for Friday May 14th in Room 209 Friendship Hall. 

0900
1030           No appointment is necessary for advising sessions.
1200

These sessions are strongly encouraged for all students who are considering a nursing degree. 

How to reach me

My office hours are Tuesdays from 1300-1600 and by appointment.  To schedule an appointment, please email acoghlan@wvc.edu.  Give me an idea what you are looking for and what times work best for you.

You may also leave a message on my office phone (422-7956), however, I am often in the classroom, lab or off campus at a clinical site and replies can be delayed.  If you do leave a message, be sure that you include a phone number and the best time to reach you.