Skip Ribbon Commands
Home
Faculty, Developmental Education

Content Editor Web Part

Welcome to Lynne Kottmeier's Website!

My Background:

I attended the University of Missouri - Columbia, earning a bachelor's degree in journalism and another bachelor's degree in English education. I then worked at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri, for the next 13 years, teaching writing, study skills, and many other subjects to students with learning disabilities and attention deficits. While teaching at Westminster, I completed my master's degree in education from the University of Missouri. In 2005, I was hired as a professor of developmental education at Wenatchee Valley College. Currently, I teach SDS 101: Study Skills and ENG 097: Composition: Paragraph.

In my freetime, I enjoy snowshoeing, playing with my dog Hooligan, and hanging out with my husband and friends. I also spend time reading novels (usually horror or fantasy), eating out, and attempting home improvements.

How to Reach Me:

The easiest way: e-mail me at lkottmeier@wvc.edu. If you prefer the phone, my number is 509-682-6725; make sure you speak clearly and loudly for the voice mail box if you use this option. In person, I can be reached in my office in the morning; I usually arrive between 7:45 and 8:15 in the spring.