Skip Ribbon Commands
Navigate Up
Sign In
Last modified at 4/2/2018 4:35 PM by Hendrickson, Shane

Welcome to Chem& 131, Introduction to Organic and Biochemistry, for summer 2017.  As we proceed, all of the class handouts will be found by following the links to the left.

Chemistry 131 compacts organic and biochemistry into a single quarter.  As a result, the pace is brisk and it is important to stay well connected to the course on a daily basis.  This is especially important in summer quarter, where we only meet 4 days a week, and which only lasts 8 weeks.  I strongly encourage you to read the pertinent sections of the text, as well as download lectures and review them prior to class.    Check back often as I will be posting materials and reminders on a regular basis.

• I have finally reposted lecture 21 for those of you interested a more involved treatment of mutation, oncogenes, and cancer

• Grades have posted.  All in all, you took unfair advantage of the extra credit possibilities and all of the take-home assignments necessary to get through the course.  What this means is you were willing to grind it out right up to the end and your grades reflect this.  Congratulations and have a great rest of the summer